Internship ProgramLocation: Nashville, TN and/or Remote
ABOUT BIG FUTURE:
Big Future Music Group (BFMG) is a Nashville-based record label, music publishing and management company. With a mission to champion artists and songwriters, helping provide them with the tools and resources they need to get their stories heard, BFMG has partnered with Sony’s The Orchard for distribution, and the #1 music publisher in the world, Sony Music Publishing.POSITION DESCRIPTION:
This position is an integral part of the BFMG team. You will be working directly with the internal team, along with external teams such as distribution, marketing, and public relations. You will receive hands-on experience assisting the execution of release planning, marketing campaigns, working directly with artists and artist management, and additional tasks related to supporting the label and our roster of talent.REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in or pursuing a degree in the Music Industry or Music Business, Entertainment Studies, and/or Business Administration.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, G Suite, and Slack is a plus
- Proficiency in Mac OS and Apple Products is a plus
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Customer Service-Oriented
- Independence and Self-Starter
- Clear Communication
- Experience and/understanding of music industry, or related genres (christian, ccm, and more) is a plus.
The Intern at BFMG works from the Nashville office and/or Remote, and supports the Big Future team, our partners, and our roster of talent. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Calendar Management
- Meeting Scheduling
- Publishing Administration
- Marketing Assistance (with internal and external teams)
- Daily Artist Management and Record Label responsibilities
- Assisting on photo/video shoot days
You must have strong project management skills and be able to handle a wide variety of projects at once with ease.
All interested candidates must be enrolled in and eligible to receive COLLEGE CREDIT from an accredited college, educational institution or university. Candidates should possess exceptional computer, written and communications skills. Familiarity of social networking sites preferred. Interest in the music industry is a MUST. Internships are unpaid and for academic credit only. Applicants will be required to submit proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university internship program.Apply Now